Pages

▼

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Senior Night at Volleyball


So the last home volleyball game was tonight for the season, and the last home game for the seniors. We always do a little something to honor them, flowers, speeches, cake balloons. I got an idea from some picture surfing on Facebook, and made the whole team plus coaches and manager out of sugar cookies. I ordered a cake smooth iced and decorated it like a volleyball court, then I plopped all the sugar cookie players on the court. I think it was pretty darn cute.
Here are the individuals...


8 comments:

  1. These are so adorable! That is such a clever idea. I like how you stood them up so it gives it a 3D type of feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cookies were amazing! I loved the decorations; they made them so personal and unique. Great job Mrs. Tilton!!!
    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. these were the most delicious cookies i have ever eaten!!! thank you so much for making them for us!! it really meant a lot!
    - Alexis

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cake and cookies were the perfect ending to a perfect senior night as the season comes to an end. Thanks sooo much! It was so cute and I have no doubt that it meant a lot to the seniors.
    -Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susie how cute. I am glad you saw the pictures. It is fun to be back with my other volleyball family. Miss you guys. And thanks for writing to Bryan. I know it will help him. I hope your boy, wait I shouldn't call him that, is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so great - what a unique way to celebrate a great season! And delicious to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great idea for a great group of girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable...and look at the response it got...lots of comments! hee hee!

    ReplyDelete