Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Senior Night at Volleyball

Pin It

So the last home volleyball game was tonight for the season, and the last home game for the seniors. We always do a little something to honor them, flowers, speeches, cake balloons. I got an idea from some picture surfing on Facebook, and made the whole team plus coaches and manager out of sugar cookies. I ordered a cake smooth iced and decorated it like a volleyball court, then I plopped all the sugar cookie players on the court. I think it was pretty darn cute.
Here are the individuals...


8 comments:

  1. These are so adorable! That is such a clever idea. I like how you stood them up so it gives it a 3D type of feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cookies were amazing! I loved the decorations; they made them so personal and unique. Great job Mrs. Tilton!!!
    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. these were the most delicious cookies i have ever eaten!!! thank you so much for making them for us!! it really meant a lot!
    - Alexis

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cake and cookies were the perfect ending to a perfect senior night as the season comes to an end. Thanks sooo much! It was so cute and I have no doubt that it meant a lot to the seniors.
    -Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susie how cute. I am glad you saw the pictures. It is fun to be back with my other volleyball family. Miss you guys. And thanks for writing to Bryan. I know it will help him. I hope your boy, wait I shouldn't call him that, is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so great - what a unique way to celebrate a great season! And delicious to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great idea for a great group of girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable...and look at the response it got...lots of comments! hee hee!

    ReplyDelete