Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Baby!

Pin It

The birthday boy and the catch of his life!  Hahaha!


So today is Mr. Preppy's birthday.  Of course there'll be cake and his favorite dinner, which I will blog about later.  But ever since his 50th birthday, I just have to repost the photos of that day.  There were no parties or get togethers, Mother Nature had way different plans!  It was the most gorgeous snowstorm I remember.  A fantastic snow day!  We had the same meal that night that we'll have tonight, I always make a different cake (cuz I can..) and we just enjoyed the magical snow.  We celebrated with friends later, but there is something so amazing about a snow like this in the South.  It's rare, and it's a treat! So pardon me for reminiscing.  I know there is a Nor'easter booming in New England, and I am just saying I would love a day of it again!   So happy birthday sweetie!  This year, we'll play golf!

I wouldn't drive to the grocery!









No comments:

Post a Comment