Friday, March 2, 2018

Cookies for a Cause

Pin It
Very often I am asked to make cookies for a cause.  Sometimes it's for a hospital, a researcher, or a cause like breast cancer.  I do plenty of donations monetarily, but I rarely do cookie donations. It can take days to put together a large order.  Honestly, Id rather write a check, I believe money goes a longer ways than cookies!

These were for a researcher in a breast cancer organization who is also a Hobbit fan!




When people think of Memphis, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is usually what they think of.
The fact is we have another amazing  children's hospital, LeBonheur.  And their logo is the sweetest.



Germantown has a charity horse show every year that is steeped in tradition.  I made these for a friend when her daughter was on the court for this event.  She is also a jumper, and wow...that is something to see!



I made these for some kids when they came home for a break from their Young Life camp.  It sounds like an amazing organization.



Finally these were made for the Pink Ribbon tournaments.  Silent auction items.  I usually put in a platter of fall cookies as well in case someone just wants some for entertaining. 



 So, what are you waiting for?  Get in there and bake!

No comments:

Post a Comment