Monday, December 19, 2011

Holiday Happiness!

Pin It
My baking bloggers are posting all their fantastic creations, and then there is me.  No loving from the oven here.  I finally got the thing fixed, and I will have to reconsider my next oven when I move. But the world of retail has been taking up a fair amount of time, and just spending time with my family has seriously been my priority.  So instead, today, I decided to go back in the vault, and post one of my favorite Christmas pictures.  These sweet kids are in college now, and my daughter still bristles at the sight of Santa.  She was never much of a fan.  It has to do with a Big Barbie that did not make it on to the sleigh one year.  This kid can hold a grudge!

3 comments:

  1. Ah you made me smile! I have similar pictures of my oldest daughters @<;-) Have a great holicay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with you, it is a GREAT photo! She looks like she had a good set of pipes on her :0)
    Enjoy your Christmas with family and friends and I look forward to reading again in the new year!
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun picture. Santa is a big scary guy. I hope the new year brings you all good things!

    ReplyDelete