Friday, August 3, 2012

The Playwright's Cookies

Pin It




 So the summer is winding down, and the end of July was sooo busy.  The whirlwind started in Florida, and my mom's play Peace and Quiet being produced at a theater in Florida.  It was a One Act Play Festival, and this was her second play produced.  My sister and I headed down to see the production.  We were not disappointed!  The One Act Play Festival featured ten, one act plays.  Needless to say, my mom's was my favorite!  One night before the plays, we met up with about 27 of her friends for dinner, then off to the plays, and then to the house for a party.  I hand carried these cookies for the party and everyone loved them!  



The best part of the festival?  Well, I was inspired.  I have always written (hence the blog),  and I had a play just itching to be written.  So I did.  My first play.  I am getting ready to send it out, with the help of the best playwright I know!  Thanks Mom!  So who knows, maybe I'll be the next one to have my name in the Playbill!



These cookies, were just little nibblers that I brought for my parents.  They loved my little 4th of July cookies, so I thought I would go with that little idea and make various shades of blue.  They turned out pretty cute too!  So, what are you waiting for?  Get in there and bake!

No comments:

Post a Comment