Thursday, March 18, 2010

A B C Sugar Cookies

Pin It

These alphabet cookies are for a wedding shower and the theme was A to Z. So since spring is trying to emerge in the Mid-South, I decided to ramp up the color palette. I love these gel colorings, they can be hard to find locally, but of course the internet has lots of options.
This was a little more tedious than most decorating projects, but what fun to decorate cookies and watch Netflix! If I thought anyone wanted to know how to decorate sugar cookies, I would be happy to put up some instructions. But most of my readers that I know are admirers not bakers. And hey, that's good for me too!


2 comments:

  1. These are to "dye" for. Love them sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please tell how us how you decorate your sugar cookies. They look so professional and yummy!!!
    P.S I love your blog
    P.S.S. I went to St. Mary's HS with your sister Lori. I was a year ahead of her.
    I am also a second cousin to your sister -in-law Mary.

    ReplyDelete