Monday, September 29, 2008

Not so Sweetie, Petitti

Pin It
Ok, here's the deal. I know you want me to bake. I have heard you ask,
"When are the cupcakes coming back" (Diane),
"Will there ever be anything sweet around here?", (I obviously don't count), (Scott),
"Is it pumpkin chocolate chip muffin time?" (Christina)
and poor Nic who will get a box of store bought cookies today, but probably won't complain.
I WANT to bake, but my jeans are begging me to stop. I have walked a million miles with anywhere from 7 to 13 pounds strapped to me. I have sweat and strained, but to no avail. I have to quit eating all those yummy things I love to bake. At least temporarily, until I get into a losing mode.
So hang in there with me. I will be experimenting with some yummy lo fat recipes....whole wheat, high fiber whatever looks appealing. But for this week, no sweets, lots of exercise, a new attitude.
But don't worry....I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment