Saturday, February 9, 2013

Shhhh! It's a Surprise!

Pin It


I remember when I got engaged.  Poor Mr. Preppy was a nervous wreck.  Did he think I'd say no?  Let's face it, it is a huge event in most people's lives, and the pressure these days to make it Pinterest worthy!  After Mr. Preppy's proposal, which came during dessert, we went back to my parent's house, of course they knew.  And the next night we had an impromptu engagement party.



So when a friend contacted me about her daughter getting engaged, it was a secret surprise.  But this was hard, I am crummy at keeping these kinds of secrets, there is so much joy involved.  The plan was, when the newly engaged couple came to her house after dinner, there was going to be a party.  Sorority sisters, relatives, family friends.  My heart swells!

So here's the platter I made for her very special night.  May they live happily ever after!




No comments:

Post a Comment