Friday, August 19, 2011

My Empty Nest

Pin It

So the kids are gone. They are now part of much bigger things than high school. University, College, teams and jobs. How exciting. Nic left a few weeks ago and I did cry. He is so far, and so old. I mean, when did my little boy turn 21. It seems like 18 was just yesterday. But then Christina. Off on her new adventure. It was a little sad, but the mom who tears up at commercials and can sob at the airport (if I see a goodbye), well, I didn't shed a tear. She is going to have fun. College should be fun. I loved college.

So I couldn't send her without cookies. I like it when her friends remind her that her mom is a great baker! So here are the cute Millsaps M and volleyballs I sent for the team on bonding night. Here's to a great experience.

1 comment:

  1. The house must seem really quite....I can't even imagine my boys leaving! Cookies are as good as ever but you'll just have to look forward to holiday season x

    Now I'm off to make pie!

    ReplyDelete